Four weeks in Shelters!!

Hi this is Prajith Mirra.
On my first day, i started my journey all the way from Dindigul to Madurai. In the 1 hr 15 mins travel,my thoughts were about my next one year journey at shelters,my responsibilities and experience. But all my thoughts changed right away into a easy and a jovial experience on the end of the first week.
The very first day when i entered into the office i was completely clueless.The moment i sat on my chair so many questions popped out of my mind. This phase went on for a week. After few days, my colleagues started approaching me in a warm and welcoming manner.
The most funniest part that makes my day at office is my name. Many had difficulties either spelling my name or end up with some funny words out of my letters.

From second week,it became a platform with a journey of never ending questions and a appropriate fullstops. The place where i sit became a secret attic where i learnt from the conversations happening around me. I educate myself from the side talks from the office more than direct conversation.
The dream of my practical education became true at this place. 
Shelters became a stage where i dont just educate myself with knowledge but i inherited so many values that an architect should possess.On the whole it is a good development in four weeks from an student to an architect.

"IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU WILL BE NEVER GOOD AT  IT"

Comments

  1. An employee development plan requires effort from all the parties involved to have the most impact on the organisation. Development is a team effort and you can read about it on our blog: https://www.peoplehum.com/blog/leadership/employee-development-plan-combined-effort/#bl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog